Parent Student Handbook (coming Aug 2020) – School Calendar 20-21(Hot off the press)
PINES ACADEMY is a private school serving 6-12 grade students and home schooling families on the Ridge in or near the communities of Magalia and Paradise. Participating in a child’s education is a privilege and a godly responsibility.
The Academy staff pledges:
* To nurture, love, and pray for each student
* To educate students for today’s challenges and tomorrow’s world
* To provide fair and consistent guidelines to instill self-discipline
* To lead them into a personal relationship with Jesus Christ.
The mission of PA is to equip students with the tools to attain personal academic excellence through …
*specified essential learning goals
Students are encouraged to discover their unique talents and strengths to enable them …
*to be life-long learners
*and productive self-confident citizens
The Pines Academy campus enables Remote Schooling families to meet the education goals that they have set for their students as well as state standards.
Our Enrollment Process
- Fill out and submit an application for the appropriate grade level
- Our office staff will review your application and determine acceptance within 7-14 days
- We will email you an approval letter with our electronic enrollment and medical forms which include payments (see below)
- We will submit a transcript request for your students records
- Schedule an orientation and assessment (first time students) to determine where your child is at in core academic competencies
- Schedule classes
Annual Registration Fee $200
Annual Curriculum Fee $350 (shipping charges may apply)
These Fees are due upon enrollment each year for each student.
Annual Tuition is $3,500 (discounts apply for early payment i.e. $2,975 paid in full)(payment plans available/monthly and semester)
We have a 10% discount on tuition for additional children regardless of Academy
The Parent-Student Handbook, The Calendar and The Application Forms for 2020-2021 are posted for your information and convenience.
Registration materials can also be received by calling (530) 873-1412 or email: email@example.com